Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kaitlyn Farrington on her way to recovery!

Snowboarder Kaitlyn Farrington recently had surgery to repair her meniscus and sent us an update. We are all hoping for a speedy recovery!



On tuesday I walk in to the Heber Valley Medical Clinic for my third meniscus surgery…

Signing my knee away!
Tuesday was the day of the surgery and if I could tell you all about it I would, but honestly I think I was a little loopy. I can tell you that my dad came down for the surgery and it was so fun to see him!
Dr. Cooley did my meniscus surgery. I had torn my meniscus in Mammoth. Cooley just went in and trimmed it up. Now my recovery is starting and I am gimping around with my ballin cane…
I will be back on snow in August and I can’t wait! I should be in Hood shredding right now.

No comments: