Friday, July 24, 2009

Annie O'Shea- Working out to music




I love listening to my Ipod when I work out at the track or in the weight room. Although I do need to update my music selection some, and download more music.

I haven't had much time to make good playlists so I have been working out to certain artists. No one would probably guess but I am a heavy metal girl at heart. I'm pretty girly on the outside, don't get me wrong I love pop every now and then when I'm in the car singing with friends, but put me in front of my computer and its metal all the way.

I would say right now I'm on a Five Finger Death Punch kick, but my all time favorite would be Mudvayne. I also love Disturbed, Slipknot, Korn and MushroomHead. On the lighter side I go for Seether, Staind, Finger Eleven, and Nickelback.

Everyone does a double take when I put my music on in the weight room, it makes me laugh and I just start rocking out. I love listening to music it makes me happy. I just thought I would share a little something extra about myself. I might start a fact a week. So this week is I love Heavy Metal!!

Must get ready for work now!

No comments: