Friday, July 10, 2009

Jennifer Rodriguez training cycle


July 9, 2009


Well, after having to train by myself for 5 weeks in Miami, I'd have to say its been real nice to be back with my team again! My team is awesome and like my second family. I missed them!!!Right now I'm at the end of 2 hard weeks of training with 2 days left to go in our cycle. It's been tough! On Saturday I get to ride from Salt Lake City up to Deer Valley. Its my last workout of the cycle, its going to be real hard but I'm actually really looking forward to it.Next week we finally get the chance to get back on long track ice! It s very exciting for all of us. We've been doing some short track skating and inlines, but its not the same. My feet are all cut up because my inline boots are not nearly as good as my long track skates, so another reason to be excited to get back on the long track ice. Next week is a rest week for us, so we'll just get to play around on the ice for a little and mess around with our skates before we head out to Vancouver for a 2 week camp on the 19th.Anyway, that's it for now. Until next week!


jen

No comments: