Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jennifer Rodriguez



I am officially pooped!!! Our team pursuit camp in Milwaukee has come to an end and it was not an easy one, especially when I was so tired going into it. So much so I had to take some training’s off to make sure I would be able to get through the camp.

Nevertheless, the camp went very well and I think we were able to learn some good things. This time we worked more on strategies vs. skating with different skaters. So we’ll see what the coaches come up with. They’re supposed to narrow down the group a bit to get closer to to picking the skaters who will be going to the Games in the team pursuit.

So like I’ve already said...I’m worn out! Right now I’m sitting at Elli’s house on the lake watching “Pride and Prejudice.” Its a gloomy, rainy day out. The perfect, lazy movie kind of day. We were hoping to take the pontoon for a spin but it doesn’t look promising. Today I’m heading back home to SLC where I will start my rest week. I’m so looking forward to it! I need it big time. This is a crucial time in our training and this time of the year is always the make or break you time. I’d much rather be on the “make” side then the “break” side, so I need to make sure I’m getting recovered.

Also, my boyfriend is coming to town tomorrow for about 10 days, so that will be very good times! We haven’t seen each other for 6 weeks. Long distance relationships are tough, but we’re making it work.

Tomorrow I’m also shooting a spot for Adecco, so I have to be at the rink rather early. I think it will be used primarily for the web. I’ll know more when I get there.

Anyway, that’s about it.
Hasta luego!

No comments: