Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rebecca Sorensen


I have been training very well this last week, and getting even more excited to push and slide- if that is even possible. The summer has gone by super fast but it has been the best summer of my life it seems. I had great training, learned more about myself and life and have had some amazing opportunities present themselves!!! T A few things that are notable from last week are my Grandmother’s 87 Birthday, a plan to have party to celebrate the summer and a new season to come, horseback riding in the Garden of the Gods and a USOC sponsor interview in Denver. I continue to work on equipment and the list is down to just a few items to do. Yeah! Big things are coming in the next few weeks including a push camp in Calgary and running and lifting test...

No comments: