Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rebecca Sorensen-


Another week gone- I can hardly believe it... Time flies when you are having fun! So what is it about these adages, why are they all true, and why does it take 1/4 of your life to figure that out? Just try and disprove one- it’s impossible, I swear. Okay, back to the training blog. I finished my lifting portion of my test and got higher than expected numbers. So I’m pleased to have that done and out of the way for now. I will finish my sprint test once I return from Calgary next week. In the mean time- I have enjoyed watching the US Open, have been disputing a few little items on my credit report and thinking a lot about the future. After receiving a bone scan last week, I learned that my T score is 0.0. Totally normal, but it should be higher. I will have a small blood test to see where my Vit D levels are. The movie Blood Diamond is coming on now and time for some randr, so blog ya in a week! Wishing you a happy and safe Labor Day weekend!!!

*Keep asking yourself who, what, where, why and how....don’t be a thoughtless follower...

No comments: