Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rebecca Sorensen


So I decide not to go on a semi-planned trip to Calgary to push in the indoor ice house. Too much money and time spent for just a few hours on ice. It was my decision and one I don’t regret at this point. Only one woman from our national team went. When that happens, we don’t really get a fair idea of where your training needs to go. We hope that the whole team will be there in Sept. In loo of the trip, I worked on equipment. Sanding runners, re-padding and taping my sled and getting speed-suits repaired and altered. It is always a big job getting everything we need together for the next season. Last year I finally made a list as the season was ending, so I would have exactly what repairs were needed to which items. I’m getting close to being ready to go!!!


In other news... I started reading the book- The Dynamic Path. I have enjoyed how the author ties the sports world and the business world together. A good read so far. The author is: James M. Citrin in case anyone was interested. I think that’s it for now... I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: