Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jennifer Rodriguez- Vancouver Camp


Well, I don't have much to report this week. I got back from my 2 week camp in Vancouver on Sunday. It was a very tough but productive camp and very nice to be back on the ice again. Even though the ice wasn't very good, its still beneficial to be at the venue where the Games are going to be.

This week is a recovery week for my team and it is very much needed. I was wasted after Vancouver! I'm only now beginning to recover and its Thursday! So this week the training volume has been cut way back so we can get ready for the upcoming hard weeks. I'm looking forward to it!

I have to admit that its been awesome sleeping in my own bed again. Not that there was anything wrong with the hotel, its just that there's no place like home...and I'm a homebody. I've also been using this little bit of downtime to catch up on all my other things, like paying bills and fun stuff like that. Its always nice to be on the road because its easier to focus on the task at hand...training, but when you get home there's so much stuff to play catch up with. I'm not complaining, that's just the way it is.

Anyway, that's about it. Sorry I don't have any exciting news. Maybe next week!

Until then...

jrod

No comments: