Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rebecca Sorensen-




World Cup number 2 is done. Again, had some really great practice runs and ended up 13th for the race. So the good news is that I moved up 5 spots from last week. I know I can do better. It is just a matter of finding my race mo-jo. Another fun part of the weekend included meeting with hundreds of local school children who came to support the racers. We also filmed Stephen Colbert from the Colbert Report. He tried both bobsled and skeleton. I had to ask him which one he liked better and he said skeleton!!! I had no doubt!!! We leave for Europe and races 3-5 the next week. I’m looking forward to the trip and will be trying to move up the ranks a bit. I’m still fighting for qualifying 3 girls for the USA- for the Games. I’ll keep ya posted!

No comments: