Monday, October 12, 2009

Jennifer Rodriguez


I know I missed a week of blogging, so now I need to catch up. Its been a busy 2 weeks! Last night we arrived to Milwaukee and are getting ready for the US World Cup Qualifier/Olympic Trials. We have one week to get used to the ice and the absolute freezing cold in the rink and next Wednesday the races begin! I’m excited! My skating is feeling pretty good and times have been going well. Hopefully I can keep things going in this direction.
Last week, Philip was in town and it was nice to have him around again. I had to go to Vancouver for a Nike media summit for women...Philip was able to come along, which was awesome! It was fun, but crazy busy!!! There was really no time to do any looking around. We were busy from super early morning until dinner. I had to do quite a bit of interviewing and even a long track demonstration. I must say that its not easy doing a LT demonstration. The track is too big!!! When people are sitting on one side of the rink they can’t really see me while I’m on the other side. So, I had to improvise and do a short demo on one side of the track. It was hard but I made the best of it. With all the interviewing though, I was exhausted! I’m a shy person, so talking to a lot of people I don’t know is very hard for me. At the end of a day full of interviews, I’m wiped! Its good for me though. It helps me out of my shy shell.
So right now, I’m sitting on my bed getting ready to watch Monday night football with my Dolphins vs. Jets. At this moment, there is nothing more important! :) The Dolphins are also recognizing Hispanic Heritage Month during this game as well. Pretty cool!!!
GO FINS!!! :-D
The pic is of the Pettit National Ice Center in Milwaukee.

No comments: