Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jennifer Rodriguez-

Now that I've back home for a couple of weeks, it's time to head to Calgary for another World Cup this weekend. We are actually leaving tonight and have races Friday, Saturday and Sunday.It's been great being back home for a couple of weeks. I've been able to get some good training in. Actually I'm still a bit tired from it, but I have a good feeling that I will bounce back well once I recover. Thanksgiving was nice. Most of the sprint team (the team I train with) spent the holiday together. Everyone brought something to eat and I think I'm still recovering from all the food. Everything was so good. If you can't spend the holiday with your family, the next best thing is with your close friends. I also had the chance to see New Moon!!! I know everyone is on the vampire kick now a days, but I don't care. I thought it was real good! Even Philip (my boyfriend) liked it. He may have been saying that just to make me feel good, but at least he didn't fall asleep during it.We also went to a new restaurant here in Park City called High West Distillery. They've been a distillery for years and have now opened a restaurant. I'm not a big drinker, but the food was delicious!!!! That's one thing I do love...food! They have the place decorated in an old western style. It was cool!That's about it for now. Like I said before, I'm leaving for Calgary today for a World Cup and then we are back to SLC/PC for the last World Cup before the Games. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!Take care!

No comments: